May 19, 2020

North American Tour Postponement

We're sad to announce that the upcoming North American leg of the DNA tour has been postponed due to the ongoing concerns about the Coronavirus. Our fans, crew and everyone's health is our top priority.

Stay tuned for an official announcement next week. Please hold on to your tickets until then!